(1) At 6:30 am, when we all need to get up, she will inevitably be sleeping.
(2) I will be cranky.
(3) Anne will be in a great mood.
(4) We'll all need to rush around more than usual to get ready.
(5) Inevitably, before I even have to rush out of the house, Anne's disposition will sour, and she will begin to sob.
(6) Anne will be down for a nap even before 8 am.
(7) I, on the other hand, will go to work and have a difficult time keeping my eyes open for any meeting that even borders on being boring. Which, you know, by definition is *most* meetings.
(8) Someone will likely ask me about Anne, and how she is sleeping. They will then tell me about how their baby slept through the night at some unfathomably early age, and I may fantasize about slapping them.
That's just the way some days go, I suppose...
*hugs* I'm so sorry. I hate those "my baby slept through the night at age blah" comments. I honestly think the reason why someone's child slept that early was 1) sheer luck 2) they ignored/slept through any crying 3) have a really bad memory because there is no way possible a baby as young as they claim slept through the night that long.ReplyDelete
On the other hand, I was grateful when my mom shared that I didn't sleep through the night until age 3. Made me more prepared to wait it out. HB started sleeping through the night at age 1. I was thankful it was that early.
Henry started sleeping through at age 1 as well, so I'm hoping for that this time around too! She slept good last night, was only up 1 time.ReplyDelete