My baby is volume 2, Exploring the Catholic Classics: How Spiritual Reading Can Help You Grow in Wisdom. These books are intended for either small group or individual study, and leader the reader through a spiritual theme, and tying it into the Scriptures. They are laden with personal stories and anecdotes, making them heartwarming and relatable for the modern woman. Each book has room to record your own reflections and share them with your Bible study group, or keep them within the privacy of your own prayer corner at home. The interior artwork is absolutely beautiful, giving the books a cozy, inspiring feel. *heart*
In my book specifically, you will:
- learn about seven inspiring historical and modern works of Catholic literature;
- read selected passages from the writings of St. Thérèse of Lisieux, Pope St. John Paul II; St. Francis de Sales, Thomas á Kempis, and more;
- study these spiritual works in light of the Scriptures;
- reflect on significant spiritual themes and chronicle your own thoughts and experiences;
- apply the wisdom of these spiritual writers to your own life.