How did I get started in each craft? What are my favorite types of projects to work on? Epic knitting fails? It's all here!
Items mentioned during this episode:
- You can find learn to knit/crochet classes at your local craft store (Jo-ann, Michael's), or at your local yarn shop. Stop in and ask! You can not only learn the skills, but become a part of a supportive crafting community.
- The infamous Navy Blue Cardigan.
- Patron saint of artists - St. Catherine of Bologna.
- Patron saint of weavers and wool combers - St. Blaise!
- Find saint dolls at Saintly Silver (saint softies), and St. Luke's Brush (painted wood dolls).
- Please write in with your crafting journey! Or let us know about someone you love who is a crafter and has made something for you. If you blog about crafting, don't forget to leave us your url!