It's a week of updates, to be sure. Lent. New Year's resolutions/workout foibles and fun. A podcasting update with an exciting new purchase on it's way to me as I type. And what NOT to do when looking to book a Middle Eastern dancer for a party.
**To subscribe to the audio version of Tea Time with Tiffany, just search for it in iTunes or use this link to subscribe via Feedburner in your podcatcher of choice.
Items mentioned in this episode:
- Upcoming St. Joseph novena, his feast is March 19th. Want to join in?
- My very pleasant surprise with PiYo. I love this review here, written by a woman close in age to myself. She's using a DVD set rather than in-person instruction, but I think the sentiment applies to both.
- Super duper exciting podcasting adventures coming your way prior to Easter! :0
- I know that you all already know that belly dancing is family friendly and never to be portrayed in a scandalous fashion. It's just too bad that not everyone has received this memo.
- Next week we'll be chatting about living out our faith in the workplace. Bookmark your thoughts and experiences for next week's comments!